- Michael Glassman, Cosmos Mystery Area
- On The Ground
- Priyanka Sheth, (Dis)Illusion
- Rasmus Peter Lillios Schlutter, Veneers and Laminates; Objects and Subjects
- Brennan Buck, A Few Tall Tales
- Art Vandelay, Sorrow Very
- Adam Thibodeaux, Thoughts on Skeletons
- Page Comeaux, Interview with WOJR
- X. Christine Pan, Internal Memo: A GRT Dinner
- Zelig Fok, Nicole Doan, Alejandro Duran, Photo or Render?
Things may not appear as they seem in the world of architecture. Whether deliberate or unintentional, illusions pervade our practice. Not only are we, as architects, sometimes guilty of deceiving others, but we, as laymen, may also find ourselves being misled by the products of architecture. This issue explores various aspects of architectural illusion, ranging from incomplete narratives in architectural education to the use of photorealistic rendering. How have you deceived or been deceived?