TO: Yale School of Architecture Student Body
FROM: Katie Lau, Andrew E. Miller, and X. Christine Pan
SUBJECT: Paprika! Volume 4, Issue 00
DATE: August 30, 2018
Paprika! is about us. It’s a purely student-driven platform where we decide what’s relevant – what we want our peers and faculty to know and discuss. Paprika! is a publication built directly from our point of view, so let’s use it.
Internal Memo is a letter to ourselves. It’s a place to explore our experiences and relationship to our pedagogical environment, and a testing ground for what we would do differently – a space to put forward our conflicting ideologies, and rant about our problems.
This issue, and the publication as a whole, aims to be the mouth of a student body with ideas worth sharing. At the start of a new semester, it’s time to reflect on the past year and prepare for the next, so we’re sending an Internal Memo.
- Equality in Design, A Seat at the Table
- X. Christine Pan, Site Analysis: Coffee Adjacencies
- Katie Lau, David Schaengold, The Advanced Studio Survey
- Luke Studebaker, Maya Sorabjee, Results of the 2018 Curriculum Survey
- @ghostofpaulrudolph, Now You See Me, Now You Don’t
- Dimitris Hartonas, Roman Time
- The Annual First-Year Survey
- Andrew Economos Miller, History & Theory (6 Credits)
- Katie Lau, Building Project 2018
- Darryl Weimer, Memorandum from the desk of Darryl Weimer – Re: M.Arch I Curriculum Changes
- Varoon Kelekar, Cartoons from Sweden
Published on August 30, 2018