Please answer the questions below with an audience outside of your specific field in mind.
- Why is your work relevant to a broader audience outside of your specific discipline?
- What is at stake in your work?
- What are the “commons” that your specific research fights to preserve, protect, contest, or share?
- Has your research encountered physical spaces that potentially perpetuate or exacerbate the issues your works seeks to redress?
- John Allen Grim, John Grim: Nature
- Jessica Sack, Jessica Sack: Education
- Robert C. Ellickson, Robert Ellickson: Order
- Olav Sorenson, Olav Sorenson: Money
- Sebastian Ruth, Sebastian Ruth: Art
- Lydia S. Dugdale, Lydia Dugdale: Death
- Krista Tippett, Krista Tippett: Love
Published on January 26, 2017