M.Arch I, 2016
February 25, 2016
CAITLIN THISSEN (MArch I, ’16)
DANIEL MARCUS GLICK-UNTERMAN (MArch I, ’17)
ETHAN JUDD FISCHER (MArch I, ’17)
- methods of assessing individual, collective, or institutional success and failure.
- hardline framing devices intended to mingle hard and social sciences in verification of architectural design work.
- imminent ethical frameworks, value systems, and cultural structures within a body of work, ways of working and thinking.
- linguistics: the use or study of meter in composition.
- tradition; a trope for establishing critical distance from one’s work.
- the assessed value of learning through intellectual risk taking.